- Establishing multi-disciplinary platform that combines genetics, brain imaging, smart sensing, and big data approach to understand the preclinical progression of neurodegenerative disease.
- Developing imaging markers for accurate and early diagnosis for neurodegenerative disease.
- Using brain imaging and quantitative markers to develop personalised treatments in major depressive disorder.
- Using advanced brain imaging technique to guide surgical planning in refractory epilepsy.
Basic Science projects:
- Combine state-of-art neuroimaging and neurophysiological monitoring to probe the neurophysiological circuitry for emotion.
- Understanding the role of the cerebellum in social cognition and emotion.
- Combined TMS-EEG in investigating the body-brain interaction.